The Outreach Centre is a place of welcome, where people have the opportunity to discover their individual and often hidden talents through creative and social activities. The Outreach is part of the I Belong Centre, and is open to everyone, with or without disabilities.
There are so many things to do at the Outreach Centre! Join us for our weekly Seniors Lunch, or Friday’s TGIF Drop-in Coffee. Art classes, craft workshops, music making, community potlucks – there is something for everyone! Check out the most current Activity Guide (link).
FMI on activities at the Outreach Centre, please call (250) 871-6288 or email email@example.com. To volunteer at the Outreach Centre, phone (250) 871-6288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outreach Activities – how to participate
- People with all levels of ability over the age of 19 are welcome. Your caregiver/support worker may be required to stay.
- Activities last for 1 to 1.5 hours
- Activity programs vary in cost and many are free — please refer to the Activity Guide or call the Outreach Centre for more information
- To participate in most activities, you need to fill out a registration form which you’ll find included in the Activity Guide.
- Print copies of the Activity Guide are available at the I Belong Centre, 1465 Grieve Avenue, Courtenay BC.
For more information on participating in activities, or to volunteer, please call (250) 871-6288 or email email@example.com